We first originally saw this from the “a beautiful mess” blog…
This could be a fun Fall craft for all of our festive friends!:
- Grab some colorful felt (only 20 cents at Walmart), needle and thread, and a pair of scissors.
- Cut your leaves out of the felt. Get creative! Try various leaf shapes and even circles.
- Spice your garland up with a few pine-cones, acorns, or whatever else you love!
- To attach your leaves together you can either use a sewing machine or do it the old fashioned way with a needle and thread… don’t forget your thimble!
- Hang your Fall garland in a place that warms your room.