Here’s some interesting information for you, just in case you need to break an awkward silence soon:
1. There is more real lemon juice in Lemon Pledge furniture polish than in Country Time Lemonade.
2. Oppossums are immune to rattlesnake venom.
3. John Adams (our 2nd president) was the public defender for the British soldiers who shot the Americans in the Boston Massacre.
4. Alexander the Great and Julius Caeser were both epileptic.
5. Al Capone’s business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
6. Twinkies were originally banana flavored. During WWII there was a shortage of bananas, so they switched to vanilla cream.
7. Mel Blanc (voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to carrots.
8. Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
9. The toothbrush was invented in 1498.
10. Apples are more efficient than caffeine at waking you up in the morning.
11. The word “lethologica” describes the state of not being able to remember the word you want.
12. The first “Monopoly” board was circular.
13. Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
14. The king of hearts (in a deck of cards) is the only king without a mustache.
15. A pearl will melt in vinegar
16. Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
17. As of 2012, there are more females than males enrolled in law schools and medical schools.
18. William Shakespeare’s father was arrested for defecating in public.
19. Fire escapes, windshield wipers, and bulletproof vests were all invented by women.
20. The word “karaoke” means “empty orchestra” in Japanese.
21. American car horns beep in the tone of F.
22. The Dallas/Ft. Worth airport is larger than New York City’s Manhatten Island.
23. All the Swans in England are property of the Queen.
24. King Kong was Adolf Hitler’s favorite movie.
25. The Slinky was invented by an airplane mechanic. He was playing with engine parts and realized a secondary fun use for the springs!