Don’t leave home without them.
- Coffee Maker. One of the many beautiful things about coffee makers is that you have plenty of options. Drip, Self-serve, Programmable, basically your options are limitless. You can splurge or you can go with something more basic, either way, it is a great investment for all of those future all-nighters. Just make sure they automatically turn off!
2. Electric Kettle. An electric kettle has many benefits for the college student. Offering a hot cup of tea, coffee (via the above french press), or a quick fourth meal of Ramen Noodles.
3. Scented Plug-in. As scented candles are strictly prohibited, a scented plug in is a great replacement to keep your dorm smelling fresh!
4. Power Strip and Extension Cord. A great way to get power to your whole room, some of the dorm rooms only have outlets on two walls.
5. Fan. Cheap and easy to purchase in any variety of size or shape.