Right now is the best time to apply for college!
For MC, the admission’s process deadline for application is far away, but the sooner you apply, the better! As a student, you want to have a few options as you decide on where to attend college.
Applying to Mississippi College is quick and easy. Here is a guide as you apply:
- Fill out an application. There is a $25.00 fee and you can pay that here.
- Send us any test scores, like the ACT or the SAT.( If you are taking the ACT in February, be sure to list MC as one of the schools to send your score to–then it is free!)
- Get to know your MC Admissions Counselor. Call our office at 1-800-738-1236. Tell the receptionist your name, and you will be directed to your very own admissions counselor. (chances are, there will be a blog out soon about your counselor!)
Here are some things you can get together for the next steps of the application process
- Your High School and/or Community College Transcript
- Immunization Records
- Your Housing Fee ($100 payment that secures your spot in the dorm)
- Fill out your FAFSA (a blog is soon to come about this!)
Hope this is helpful!