We’ve decided to link you guys to our top blog posts over the past year for some helpful reminders!
1. The top viewed, which does not come to a surprise to me, is about food. We all love food. Go check out ‘A College Students’ Grocery List’ here for some tips.
2. The second most viewed blog was how to ‘Make the Most Out of Your Dorm Room’. This is definitely needed as we all want our dorms to feel comfortable and like home! Having your own space, shared with one other person, is an awesome experience to explore your independence. Check out the post for suggestions here.
3. The next most viewed blog coincides with the last one, as ‘DIY – Dorm Ideas‘. This comes in really handy when you want to decorate on a budget or even just make useful tools for yourself.
4. The next top viewed blog is about US! The bloggers! It’s cool you guys want to know who you’re reading from. I (Jordyn) will soon write a post about myself since I’m a newbie.
5. Lastly, ‘Mississippi College 20 Years Ago’ was a bit hit on the blog as well. MC was founded in 1826 and was the first co-ed institution in the U.S. to grant a degree to a woman. How cool is that?! Learn more about MC’s history from our past blog, here.
We’re so happy we have readers that enjoy our posts! Happy Flashback Week!