We get this question a lot, “What do I need to bring to Orientation?” No worries, it’s not an extensive list! Here’s what we’ve decided is all you need:
- Extra long sheets, or a sleeping bag.
- Your most favorite travel worthy pillow.
- Toiletries and shower supplies.
- Comfy/Cute clothes. Plan for hot hot hot weather.
- A dependable alarm.
- Flips flops for the showers.
- Healthplex Gear (athletic clothes and shoes).
These are the essentials. I wouldn’t worry too much about anything else, we provide you with food/snacks and plenty of entertainment 🙂
See you at orientation!